Best Dog Treat Recipe - Cheese Biscuits
• 0 min read
We’ve never met a pooch that didn’t love cheese! These delicious cheesy doggy biscuit are a great treat for Fido and will leave him begging for more!
Cheesy Doggy Biscuits
- 3/4 cup quick oats
- ¼ cup corn meal
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- ½ cup boiling water
- ½ cup shredded cheddar
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- ¼ - ½ cup water (add a little at a time – you want the consistency of dough that can be rolled)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine quick oats, corn mean and butter (cut up).
- Add boiling water and mix.
- Let mixture sit until it’s reached room temperature.
- Add in cheese, whole wheat flour and ¼ cup of water. Add a little more water if needed.
- Roll dough into ¼ inch thick and use cookie cutters to cut out various shapes and sizes.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Let biscuit cool completely.
Leave a Comment