Fido bored more than usual lately? Bugging you to play all the time? These Sweet Potato Chews are incredibly easy to make and they're a safe, natural, and healthy way to keep Fido busy and satisfied!
Sweet potatoes are full of Vitamin E, Antioxidants, Potassium, and Fiber, all supporting a healthy digestive system so whip up a batch of these delicious chews for your fur-bestie!
Sweet Potato Chews
- 1 Large Sweet Potato
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Cinnamon (optional and to taste!)
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F
- Slice Potatoes into long strips (roughly 1/4" thick)
- In a bowl, toss sweet potatoes with olive oil
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and lay slices flat
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top if desired
- Bake for 2.5 hours
- Let Sweet Potato Chews cool and store in refrigerator for up to 3 weeks (if they last that long for Fido!)